Business and Entrepreneur

ATB Crowdfunding Checklist How to Finish Strong

Issue link: https://read.atb.com/i/1072764

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 0 of 1

Crowdfunding Campaign Strong? How to Finish Your Crowdfunding is a sprint followed by a marathon. Funding the first 30% of your goal is the sprint— finishing the remaining 70% is the marathon. The key to finishing your campaign marathon strong is to stay focused and take one step at a time until you cross the finish line. Get into a rhythm with your social media and your updates and most importantly, enjoy the process!

Articles in this issue

view archives of Business and Entrepreneur - ATB Crowdfunding Checklist How to Finish Strong